So what is the CLOUD?
The CLOUD refers to servers that are accessed over the Internet, and the software and databases that run on those servers. Cloud servers are located in data centers all over the world.
“Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power, without direct active management by the user. Large clouds often have functions distributed over multiple locations, each location being a data center.”
So what are the advantages?
- Cloud solutions offers your business many benefits. It allows you to create a virtual office (on the net) to give you the flexibility of connecting to your business anywhere, and at any time. With the growing amount of web-enabled devices used in today’s business environment (e.g. smartphones, tablets and computers), to access your data is even easier.
- Lower Costs – Cloud computing may lower the cost of managing and maintaining your IT systems. Rather than purchasing expensive systems and hardware for your business, you can reduce your monthly costs by using the resources of your cloud computing internet service provider.
- Your business can scale oppertations up or down andchange storage needs quickly to suit your situation, allowing flexibility as your needs change.
- Instead of purchasing and installing expensive upgrades yourself, we will handle this for you at a lower cost.
- Data and systems security is an important part of your business planning – from a natural disaster, power failure, having your data stored in the cloud ensures it is backed up and protected in a secure and safe location.
- Flexibilty – Cloud computing allows your business to be more flexible in their work. From having the ability to access data from home, to when you are on holiday or from work.
- Automatic updates for your requirements may be included in your service fee. Depending on what cloud service you order, your system will regularly be updated with the latest technology.
Contact us today!
We will find the best solution for you or your company.